Monday, September 22, 2014

IMPORTANT UPDATE ON THE RTA CABINETS !!!!!! RTA CABINETS RTA CABINETS RTA CABINETS

It is the hardest thing to be scammed by a tricky SCAM ARTIST!!!

And that is what happened to us with the cabinets. I did search the internet about any information on "In-Stock-Cabinets.com" and I could not find anything on them so I thought they were real. At the time  (April 2014) I talked to "Frank Lamark" and he was such a smooth talker that he explained to me that the cabinets were on back order and the next shipment was due the end of May and who ever ordered and paid for the cabinets first would get them the soonest. He went on to say that they don't take Credit cards because of the fees. So I called my CC holder and they told me that a funds transfer was the same as a CC charge and I would get our money back if there were problems.
I would call "In-Stock-Cabinets.com" and be told the cabinets would be here soon, I called about every two weeks and was given the same story ....then I did my research.... I called the BBB and this company was not even listed but 3 others were, all owned by Frank Lamark: "ShopRTAcabinets.com" "WorldCraftCabintry.com" and "CabinetsDirectRTA" .

The one we ordered from was too new!!!

Once I  found his name, I googled Frank Lamark and came up with 

http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm

This guy did so much research to uncover the scams Frank Lamark has been running. It appears he sets up a company web site with fake testimonials, delivers some cabinets and scams the rest. When he gets an F rating from the BBB he starts another one.

So I emailed "In-Stock-Cabinets.com"and told them to cancel our order and return our money, they e-mailed back saying they would cancel our order and the check would be in the mail in 2 weeks. No surprise we have not seen it.

I called the CC Company and they told me because it was a funds transfer they could do nothing and this is after talking to 3 CC representatives that there would be no problem in getting our money if it came to that!

LESSONS LEARNED!!!! NEVER BUY SOMETHING OVER THE INTERNET UNLESS YOU USE A CREDIT CARD.

DIG REALLY DEEP ON RESEARCHING A PURCHASE , FIND OUT THE PERSON BEHIND THE COMPANY AND HIS TRACK RECORD!

I am posting this so as to alert others about this scam, I wish I had seen a post like this before we made this mistake.

RTA CABINETS RTA CABINETS RTA CABINETS RTA CABINETS RTA CABINETS RTA CABINETS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get your refund? I unfortunately did business with ShopRTACabinets.com (placed order in May, 2014, cancelled order in August, and now it's November with no refund still), and am looking for any advice from anyone successful in getting their money back from these thieves.
Thank you.
Amanda