Friday, April 24, 2015

In the middle of this all A Total Knee Replacement!!!


Here I am a day before the surgery , standing with both legs as straight as possible. As you can see my left leg is very crooked. When I was 16 years old I was in a car accident. We were driving on an undivided highway when a trailer full of 4 ton of oak logs unhitched from the truck that was pulling it , crossed the highway and hit us head on . My leg was crushed when sitting in the back seat, on impack,  I slipped under the front seat of the car and the front seat fell on my leg . I believe my Dr did the best he could to get it straight.

Here I am after the surgery hooked up to all the necessary tubes: draining fluid from the incision,   intravenous fluid/ pain meds, Oxygen tube, and a nerve block that did not take .


All I can say is OCH!!!

No comments: